Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies and natural disasters strike with little to no warning, however, SERVPRO of Greater Covington and Mandeville is trained to be Faster to any size disaster™. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Disasters do not take a day off, and neither do we. Our technicians are professionally trained in water remediation, fire restoration, mold clean up/prevention, residential and commercial losses, and so much more. With SERVPRO's franchise business model, each and every SERVPRO has a network of teams places across the country making it easy to get support for large-scale restoration, cleanup, and repairs needs. SERVPRO of Greater Covington and Mandeville is here to help, anytime and anywhere!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (985) 871-5375
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greater Covington and Mandeville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.